HITLAB is a New York based innovation and teaching lab that focuses on improving healthcare quality and accessibility globally. I caught up recently with HITLAB’s Sabra Bhat, who is coordinating a World Cup competition designed to stimulate original solutions to healthcare problems.
Here’s what we covered:
- (0:09) What is the HITLAB World Cup?
- (1:35) How do people hear about it? What kind of entrants did you attract?
- (3:29) You have entrants from all over the world. Are there different sorts of entries by country or does that not matter?
- (4:56) What can you say about the finalists?
- (6:04) What is the relationship between the World Cup and the Innovators Summit?
- (7:49) What does HITLab do. What do you see for 2016?